Could your Sex Positive Non-Profit Use Additional Funding?
Consider an Affiliate Fundraiser!
Does your organization...
- Have a Non-Profit Status,
- Promote Sexual Well Being,
- Have Policies that promote diversity, equity and inclusion, &
- Have a Corporate PayPal Account?
- If you answered yes too all these questions you would qualify to do a fundraiser.
Why should your organization do a fundraiser?
- Earn a Commission for each sale you refer.
- Commissions start at 10% of every sale.
- Brand Based Commission Tiers earn you up to 30% Commision.
- There’s no cap on your Earnings so refer away!
- Affiliate Portal allows you to track your success!
We take care of all the stressors associated with the sales aspect:
- No need to worry about physical inventory and storage of product.
- Order fulfillment and shipping are completed for you.
- We take care of secure payment methods.
- Lost orders, broken products and warranties, we handle those too!
How do I get started?
- Fill out the Pleasure Allies Affiliate Application
- Once approved you will get a link to share for the fundraiser.
How are affiliate payouts processed?
- Referral commissions are paid via PayPal.
- Pleasure Allies promptly processes payments at the beginning of the month from the prior month's sales, provided that the minimum payout threshold was reached.
Do you provide reports of my sales activity?
- Reports are available via your Affiliate Portal, for tracking sales and commissions.
Where can I advertise your products and services?
- You can advertise on your website, blogs, social media, etc.
- You can also add a referral link to any marketing emails you already routinely send.
Full terms and conditions can be found on the application page.
Additional questions just send us a message and we will be happy to answer any additional questions you might have.